lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

First day!

Hello!

Tatsaaaaaaaaaaan! This is the first day of that newborn blog.
I thought I would give the blog thing a try, sounds fun and I always like to learn some new stuff.
Picture above is my beloved beach of Plentzia, on the left is where the waves break on "big sea days". 
On other days, this beach is rather a family beach, and a meeting point for the old people of the area, who come with their beach chairs and spend the day chatting with lifetime friends and neighbours. I like to go there after work for a relaxing swim and then dry up in the sun looking at the people. But quick quick! As soon as I'm dry, I run to the car to go pick our girls at the kindergarden.

Cheers

2 comentarios:

  1. Believe it or not. I use to go to Plencia once a year!!!! My parents have a house there and I just love that little town!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Macarena, yes Plencia is really a peaceful heaven, and just a jump in metro from Bilbao...I feel really lucky to live around there!

      Eliminar